Align, Connect and Rejuvenate with Aroma Touch
What is it?
Aroma Touch Technique is healing to the Body, Mind and Soul. It is a gentle, hands on therapy with a clinical approach to applying Essential Oils along Energy Meridians, Chakras and Visceral contact points of the hands, head, back and feet to help balance sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems of the body. Aroma Touch reduces physical and emotional stressors while supporting healthy autonomic functioning.
The technique uses dōTERRA’s Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) essential oils for an unparalleled grounding experience for recipients. These are the most tested and trusted Essential Oils on the Market.
Unlike traditional Aromatherapy Massage, the Aroma Touch Technique utilizes eight specific essential oils and blends to promote relaxation and stress relief, offer immune support, decrease pain and inflammation and elevate mood. Essential oils applied along energy lines and on reflexology points stimulate homeostasis and balance in the body.
Benefits of Aroma Touch
Aroma Touch therapy maximizes the benefits of each Essential Oil used in the treatment with a gentle hands on application. The combination of Essential Oils with human touch provides multiple benefits for everyday health, and for those with chronic illness and disease. With the ever increasing demands we face as women (work, children, housework, garden, shopping, etc. etc.) it is so important to take time to look after yourself, so that you can be your most happiest, healthiest and energetic self.
Each Essential Oil used in Aroma Touch was chosen for their specific aromatic properties and their specific healing properties. The overall scent is soothing, light and pleasant to the senses. The Essential Oils used help you to become Grounded and Relaxed, promote Detoxification, reduce Inflammation, and provides Immune support. The session will end with you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Aroma Touch can be very beneficial for those with Chronic Conditions such as;
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Carpel Tunnel
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurological Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Pulmonary Disease
- Back Pain
- Auto-immune system disease
Aroma Touch Experiance
Hand Application: $15.00
- 10 Minutes
- A single Essential Oil of choice applied
- Based on supply of practitioner
- *Travel fee may apply
Full Body Application: $60.00
- 60 Minutes (including setup)
- Essential Oil application to the back, neck, head and feet
- 8 doTERRA Essential Oils are used;
- Balance: Helps to feel grounded and calm
- Lavender: Promotes feelings of relaxation
- Melecula: Cleanses the body
- On Guard: Aids in detoxification and cleansing
- Aroma Touch: A relaxing and calming massage blend
- Deep Blue: Reduces pain and inflammation
- Wild Orange: Helps to feel energized and revitalized
- Peppermint: Energizes and invigorates
- *Travel fee may apply